Consumers Beware. Avoid Michelle Haley Photography.

In addition to an unpleasant customer service, Michelle Haley, without informing her customers upfront, traps and ties her customers to her services so that her customers without even knowing will be required to order wall portraits only from her by cropping the images to a small format.

To make my story short, Michelle agreed to release the digital copies of my newborn session by confirming that I am not obligated to get any printing services from her (she offers digital images package for $850 for 20 digital images). After the session was done, I received the digital copies that turned out to be low pixel images, which means I cannot print any large wall portraits from any other printing companies except her.

When I approached her, she said she would not provide me with the high pixel high-resolution images, which contradicted her words that I was not obligated. On top of that, she said in order for me to get those 20 high pixel high-resolution images I have already paid her, I had to pay additional $12000. I am now in the situation that I cannot get my already-purchased 20 images in high pixels. This is so sad and ruthless towards the new mother and her newborn baby.

In addition to misleading her customers, Michelle Haley makes your experience with her unpleasant and offensive. After I received the online gallery with preview images; I expressed my opinion on some of the unsuccessful shots and Michelle Haley became very defensive and aggressive. She started talking to me in a loud voice, accusing me that my newborn was crying, and she could not get good shots.

I just warn you out there please be careful with her services. Be careful to trust once in a lifetime moment in your life to Michelle Haley.

Also, I was very frustrated because when I shared my experience about her services on her facebook page, she blocked me right away and removed my feedback from her page. I guess, with this Michelle Haley showed her attitude towards her customers. Right after removing my review, a few hours later, strangely, positive reviews started to appear on her page one after another. I wish she was honest and cared for her customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Misleading Her Customers
Preferred solution:
Full refund/high pixel digital images I've already paid for.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Michelle Haley Photography
Review category
review #926957 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Michelle Haley Photography? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 10 #1224827 Lawrenceville, Georgia

I have worked with her many times and found her to be trust worthy and very professional.

0 0 Reply

Oct 01 #1221272

Hi there! So sorry to hear your frustration. I'm expecting right now, and I was researching local newborn photographers. I wanted to hire Michelle Haley for my newborn session, but found this review and now I am hesitated to contact her. Were you able to get your high pixel images?

6 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.