Consumers Beware. Avoid Michelle Haley Photography.
In addition to an unpleasant customer service, Michelle Haley, without informing her customers upfront, traps and ties her customers to her services so that her customers without even knowing will be required to order wall portraits only from her by cropping the images to a small format.
To make my story short, Michelle agreed to release the digital copies of my newborn session by confirming that I am not obligated to get any printing services from her (she offers digital images package for $850 for 20 digital images). After the session was done, I received the digital copies that turned out to be low pixel images, which means I cannot print any large wall portraits from any other printing companies except her.
When I approached her, she said she would not provide me with the high pixel high-resolution images, which contradicted her words that I was not obligated. On top of that, she said in order for me to get those 20 high pixel high-resolution images I have already paid her, I had to pay additional $12000. I am now in the situation that I cannot get my already-purchased 20 images in high pixels. This is so sad and ruthless towards the new mother and her newborn baby.
In addition to misleading her customers, Michelle Haley makes your experience with her unpleasant and offensive. After I received the online gallery with preview images; I expressed my opinion on some of the unsuccessful shots and Michelle Haley became very defensive and aggressive. She started talking to me in a loud voice, accusing me that my newborn was crying, and she could not get good shots.
I just warn you out there please be careful with her services. Be careful to trust once in a lifetime moment in your life to Michelle Haley.
Also, I was very frustrated because when I shared my experience about her services on her facebook page, she blocked me right away and removed my feedback from her page. I guess, with this Michelle Haley showed her attitude towards her customers. Right after removing my review, a few hours later, strangely, positive reviews started to appear on her page one after another. I wish she was honest and cared for her customers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Was recommended a photographer for my kids party. She made me pay a deposit which was fine. When it came 2 the day of the party, she was..."
- "Here is the timeline of my experience with Teddy Bear Smiles. On Sept 18th when I dropped my daughter off at school her class was already in with the photographer so..."
- "Where to start? "Portrait Professionals" weren't even wearing shoes! One hour plus wait time WITH AN APPOINTMENT!!!! Crying kids, confused staff, angry parents! Great combo for family fun pictures! #NeverAgainRochesterMN..."
- "i bought the Jardine outdoor dining table with matching benches and end chairs in 2012. Spent close to $2000 on it and the table and one bench is literally disintegrating...."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."